An update!

Its almost Christmas! How did that happen?!?!

What we've been up to:

- doing the TQI diet, which I am loving and have very few plans at the moment to add much back right away... Maybe honey, and the occasional cheese treat, and pork. Hoping to mostly stick to a paleo-type way of eating. 

- present making and buying. This is done, for the most part. House is decorated to the nines. 
(Above painting is my attempt to recreate one I saw on Pinterest. Turned out pretty cute I think.)

- hat making! Seems to be my go-to. Made cute hats for babies Sienna and Jack. Here is Jack modeling his:
The super cute model helps!

- work, work, work. I am waiting to hear word on if I'll be transferring out if chemo to work as a primary nurse with one of our docs... I'm ready for a change of pace, hopefully a little less daily stress, and a chance to learn some new stuff on my way to become a nurse practitioner (still part of the 5 year plan)...


Comments

Laurie said…
One post a month is not enough! Loving all the holiday decor and not happy you are working xmas day