Random Thoughts...

Pia asked me to blog.
I literally have nothing exciting going on. But here are some random things you can think about:

  • i am currently obsessed with getting purple streaks in my hair.
  • i am also contemplating the next tattoo... capax universi on my left forearm or wrist. haven't 100% decided on which one.
  • me and the gals are heading to Seattle in 2 weeks! it feels like ages since we've been!
  • on the docket? Titanic the play (musical? not actually sure) - i wonder if Rose screws Jack over in this one too.
  • i am still obsessed with Pinterest.
  • i am also still obsessed with Lulu Girl. She is the tops.
  • but i kinda sorta want another pup too.
  • but only if i can get some guarantee she/he will be as amazing as Lu.
  • we are watching The girl with the Dragon Tattoo right now. it is.... interesting. jury's still out.
  • i do love me some daniel craig though.
  • everyone i know of child-bearing age is pregnant right now i think. seriously. it's like some kind of epidemic.
  • i hope the iPhone 5 comes out sometime soon. cuz i want it.
  • Lavs won a trip to England! somehow i will save up $$ so i can come along... and first thing on the agenda? a trip to the Harry Potter sets that just opened to the public!
  • wait, no. 1st thing is to track down PRINCE Harry. Harry Potter can be #2.
  • apparently Harry and Wills are the Fred & Irene of England... Harry just moved into Kensington Palace to be closer to his bro. Sound like anyone we know???? ;)
Okay, that's it for now folks.
Expect another post in approximately 6-8 weeks.

Or unless I do get that purple hair. Or the tattoo.

Comments

Meredith said…
Decidedly NOT pregnant over here, if that makes you feel any better. :)
Laurie said…
YAY! Hate when you are a total lorca and refuse to make up something to blog about.

You ARE coming to England and we WILL see the British Fred & Irene. Somehow, somewhere.
Sue said…
Get the purple streaks! - (I just retired my magenta "star") AND the tat when you come over to Seattle - and I say foreare - people keep asking me if my wrist tat is from a concentration camp. I am old - but not THAT old . . .
Sue said…
and that is foreARM - sheesh!
Katie said…
thanks Meredith, yes that does help LOL! :)
Sue said…
well . . . i AM old .. .
Meg said…
Totally unpregnant, I love wrist tattoos, go to England and stalk Har-Bear, get purple hair, don't get another dog, please blog before 6-8 weeks. That's all I have to say.