Why I love my mother.

My mother is amazing.



Seriously, one of my favorite people on the planet.



For many, many reasons.



But one of the main reasons? We totally have the same sense of humor. And love for random crap found on the internet.



Like this site: JeanSleepingOnPeople which features pics of Jean Dujardin from "The Artist" (which, incidentally, you still need to go see if you have not yet done this) resting his precious little head on various people... Love it.



Here are a couple of gems:



But the best picture of ALL TIME????



Yes, it's this one.



My mother wins the internet for finding me this beaut:

Comments

Laurie said…
love you too doodlebug! And the minute I spotted that picture I knew it had to be yours.

PLUS, there's a valentine's surprise waiting for you at home...
Cara said…
you guys find the weirdest stuff. although i do love the suri blog!
Sue said…
what Cari said . . .
Laurie said…
well they can't ALL be gems like Suri's Burn Book. But I knew Katie would love this one to pieces, as do I :-)
Unknown said…
So. perfect. Can't believe you found Jean with the Tra La La guy. Love it!