so freaking cute.

As I mentioned earlier (see post below for more deets), i am pretty sure I have the cutest, sweetest dog alive.

Below is photographic evidence.

What you are looking at: our group campout on Boys Beach. The first sleeping human lump you see is me. Right in front of me is Lucy Lou, curled up on my coat.

I was convinced she would spend the night hunting in the woods/getting eaten by a bear.
Nope.
She literally curled up on that coat for the entire night. Did not move. Not to pee, not to drink water from the lake, nothing.
Well, not until I got up anyways.

Seriously, sweetest dog ever.
This was pretty much how the whole week went - she would wander off maybe, but then come back to find me before going on a different adventure. She was nice to the campers, but didn't really love them like they all wanted her to. (This especially broke the heart of one of my kids Brooks, who spent the whole week just trying to get her to sit with him. Sorry Brooksy.)

Love my gal.

Comments

Unknown said…
I loved it when Fran talked about how Lucy kept circling to find you in the room and then as soon as she saw you was like "OK, I can go about my business again. Katie's here."
Katie said…
totally. she is cray-cray. but for some reason she loves me. ;)
Laurie said…
she does love her mom like nobody's business. I think that is one of the reasons I love HER so much. BC other dogs, meh. But our Little Lulu, and all her neuroses? Kindred spirit.