seriously. LOVE.

If you aren't watching "Toddlers & Tiaras" you are seriously missing out on one of life's great joys.
I'm not even kidding.
The season premiere featured Eden, T&T's resident "superstar" debuting her song "Cutie Patootie"... Sidenote: for a hilarious "drunk" version of the song, go HERE.
But this is the best version, as it finally breaks down the amazingly deep lyrics to the life-changing song...
(Which just so happens to be the ringtone when my mother calls me now. Don't hate.)

**you have to click the "X" on any ad that pops up at the bottom, or you will miss all the subtitles - which are the whole point of the vid** :D

Comments

Laurie said…
SO glad you blogged about this, bc I was going to if you didn't. T&T is the greatest program of our time. It is the quintessential mashup of American behavior. Horrible mothers + super-bratty kids (with the occasional nice child who obvs doesn't belong in this world) + truly awful clothes, makeup and "talent" = TRUE LOVE.
Laurie said…
PS. I adore having this as my "theme song" when I call you. Makes me want to call you about a thousand times a day :-)
Katie said…
i wish you would... cuz i laugh EVERY time i hear it :D
Sue said…
okay - spokane is offically scary
Cara said…
i love you both. sadly, i have not been able to get into this show. it's just a little too much for me.
Laurie said…
that is precisely why we need you HERE, Car. This show is def. best viewed with a friend. You'd totes be into it if you were watching w us!
Sara Miller said…
wow. all i've got for this post. and, yes, i watched the vid. wow.