Pages

A high-heel loving gal and her trusty sidekick…
Wednesday, December 1, 2010

yup

Yup, I tore my ACL. And strained my MCL. And somehow badly bruised the top of my tibia (shin bone).

WTF. SO lame. However, world's biggest A-holes Cara and Tony seem to think me falling while skiing qualifies me for the Darwin Awards - I hardly think that's fair. Skiing injuries are incredibly common. So sue me for trying to go out and enjoy the benefits of living somewhere that actually has "mountains" and "snow."

3 comments:

Lis said...

That SUCKS. How long will it take to heal? Obviously no skiing this year. :-(

Meg said...

Oh Kate...that totally, totally SUCKS!!!! Can you even work?

Laurie said...

she is sooo pitiful trying bravely to gimp around in the ice and snow on her crutches. I think she should rent a Rascal scooter for the winter. And Katie, too bad this didn't happen in high school. You'd have been a lock for the Tammy Dix award what with the thyroid AND the ACL combo.