Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Wishing you all a wonderful day, I think we can all agree there is SO much to be thankful for this year.

Instead of making a list, because I think it would be WAY too long (which is a good thing), here are a few Turkey Day quotes that I like...

"Go outside into the fields, nature and the sun, go out and seek happiness in yourself and in God. Think of the beauty that again and again discharges itself within and without you and be happy." ~Anne Frank

"When asked if my cup is half-full or half-empty my only response is that I am thankful I have a cup." ~Sam Lefkowitz

"If we take the time, no matter how crazy and troubled we feel, we can find something to be thankful for. The more we seek gratitude, the more reason the angels will give us for gratitude and joy to exist in our lives." ~T.L. Taylor

"Ever since you're little you hear this: 'The pilgrims left England to escape religious persecution and sneak religious freedom into the new world.' But even when you're little you're like, 'Umm...Bullshit?'" ~Greg Proops

LOVE YOU ALL! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!








Comments

Laurie said…
love those quotes. And I'm most thankful for YOU and your sibs. XXX OOO Lavs