fun weekend! (part 1)

This weekend Pia and I went to Seattle to visit friends/family and go see David Gray and Ray Lamontagne (who i LOVE) at Marymoor Park! It was a super fun trip... Of course, I did not bring my camera, so here are the few pics I got. More to follow once Pia uploads from her camera...


David Gray: He was great, although a total "bobblehead Joe" when he sang LOL... we even got a couple of shooting stars overhead during his set!
Ray Lamontagne: LOVE this guy, he's super awkward, beardy, a bit Amish looking. And sounds amazing live, just like his albums.
Pam having fun, even though Josh looks SUPER "dour" as he put it. I think it's all the rain they get in Seattle.
Me emotionally preparing for the show. I decided to enjoy the nice weather by kicking back and relaxing...

Comments

Laurie said…
yay! a new post! and I'm jealous that you guys got to go and I didn't. But Woofy and I had fun anyways (she HEARTS Hoarders btw)
Cara said…
great post. was just listening to my david cd's today. i love that man!! love the sour puss face josh is making.
Lis said…
Sounds like a lot of fun. I really wanted to go to the show. Sorry we weren't able to connect!