LOVE

a little background to this post: i LOVE shoes. and DSW. and Spokane only recently got a DSW, but i had banned myself from going because i have many better things i could be spending my money on... BUT tonight i finally gave in, to check out the clearance racks (cuz they are awesome and the Rack had nothing)... I went in looking for some tan slingbacks or wedges... Instead i came out with these bad boys:

Hot, right? LOVE them. not sure where/when i'll wear them, but i'm sure i'll find a place.

and, don't worry - they get the Lucy seal of approval as well (she is MY child after all, and she would NEVER stoop so low as to ruin a precious pair of shoes). she is resting her chin on them loving them, not getting ready to bite:

Comments

Anonymous said…
That's what she said.
Lis said…
Those are very sexy. I know, without a doubt, that I would not be able to walk in them!
Cara said…
lis--why would anyone in their right mind want to walk in them?!!
Katie said…
hello? they are worth any foot pain they may cause... ;)
Lis said…
It would be more than foot pain. I'd havE a broken arm right along with lavs.
Laurie said…
agreed Lis! Katie is crazy!
Sue said…
I thought the gladiators were going out and crocs were coming back in - according to Natalie Dee anyways . . .
Anonymous said…
HOT. HOT. HOT!!!!! LOVE those babies!!! I have a place you can wear them...SAN DIEGO!! Here, those are totally practical shoes for going to the grocery. And, if they don't hurt, they aren't worth wearing. If they were on the clearance racks and are in your size, they are less painful than 98% of the shoes in my closet. (I'll wear two sizes up or down if they are 70% off of more) Nice find dahling!!
Laurie said…
susna u and i prolly should not be getting our fashion tips from natalie dee. xxx bertie
zaideafraidey said…
scary cute Kate, wish I could pull off something like those (kind of not really!!)
Meg said…
Wow...you're my hero. I'm flat pat the water rat. Although I do appreciate a stylin pair of 4-5inchers, I could never pull it off myself. Mostly because I would 92 feet tall.