Pages

A high-heel loving gal and her trusty sidekick…
Monday, May 31, 2010

lovely

Saw this quote here and loved it. Just some lovely words to live by...

"I will not die an unlived life. I will not live in fear of falling or catching fire. I choose to inhabit my days, to allow my living to open me, to make me less afraid, more accessible, to loosen my heart until it becomes a wing, a torch, a promise. I choose to risk my significance; to live so that which comes to me as seed goes to the next as blossom and that which comes to me as blossom, goes on as fruit."
-Dawna Markova

4 comments:

Lis said...

Very pretty. What does Lucy think of it? Kidding :-)

Lis said...

And WTF? I've been banished from vintage knits!

Katie said...

i don't know, she went "private" but can't figure out how to let ppl in... :)

Laurie said...

I'm public again :0 And Katie, this was very inspiring. I hope you sent this quote to EVERY person we saw on Hoarders Marathon today!