BFF #75

This morning before leaving, we visited World's Greatest Dog Park with BZ, Kip/Lis/Allie/Maddie, and Rudy and Rudder! It was SO much fun!!! Seriously, makes me want to move back to the West Side just for the park. I didn't get any pics at the park of course (but Lis was snapping away so maybe i'll steal some from her blog if she posts)...

But here is Lucy (on the left) with BFF #75 Rudy. Although their relationship was really tenuous at best. Rudy immediately tackled/bowled her over when they got out of the car. But thankfully Lucy didn't really seem to mind, she was just happy to get some attention from him (and don't worry Megs, he didn't hump her at all - which is good, cuz he prob would have crushed her)...

Comments

Lis said…
I don't know how, out of the 6000 pictures I took I got NO group short (or any of you guys!) I am a dork.
Katie said…
haha, no worries... the pics you got looked cute!
Laurie said…
your pix were of the cute girls in the group, so we don't mind. And Rudy is a MOOSE compared to our dainty little Lucy. So thank god he didn't try his pedophile tricks on her. It would've been disaster.
Catpad said…
ohh such cute friends you have there ;) great pictures, by the way!


I wanted to invite you to participate at a Blog Hop that i’m hosting! For more information please visit my blog!! I’m counting with you!

http://sugar---sugar.blogspot.com/2010/05/blog-hop.html

If you have any question please sent me a message ou leave a comment!

note : if you can't understant what my blog says, please try using the translation tool from your broswer!
Meg said…
Rumor has it Lucy is the cutest dog in the world. Glad Rudy did not molest her the entire time. He usually saves that for the second date. Sorry we didn't get to go:(.
Katie said…
oh Meg, it's no rumor - she really is the cutest dog in the world.

and we'll have to hook up next time we're there... let Rudes have his chance at her again.