Are. You. Ready?

It's March Madness again! Hands down, my favorite time of year!!!

This year we planned ahead, and got tickets to the first-round games being hosted here in Spokane - even Cara and Tony are flying over for it! Yay! Of course, the Zags totes choked in their tournament, and are now a #8 seed playing in Buffalo, but still should be fun... And although their seeding is pretty disappointing, it's still much better than we thought they'd be going into this season. :)

PS, this pic is of David Pendergraft (aka "Pendo") of the Brewster Bears - sadly he graduated, but I still think he might be my all-time fave Zag ever.

Comments

Laurie said…
great pic of Pendo, miss that guy. Ronny is still my fave.
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
I don't know Katie. I have to go with Ronny or Casey Calvery as my all-time fav.
Meg said…
I need to get in the loop, I'm a NCAA basketball retardo. But if you're going to a bar, and drinking beer, I'll fill out a bracket:).
Laurie said…
lol Megan,you're just the kind of spaz that wins the whole thing by picking the team with the better mascot or cuter uniforms.
Lis said…
Katie and Spokane clan, you have to do the KJR Bigger Dance this year. It's a bracket of girls...I know, kind of sexist but it's so fun. I always lose. Apparently I have bad taste in women.