Cookies!!!

It was Cookie Day again at Bethany's house! I wasn't able to go last year (thanks to Mother Nature crapping about 7 feet of snow on Spokane), so was super excited to be there this year for a MARATHON baking sesh with my fave girls Bethany and Michele!

7+ hours later, we had dozens and dozens of yummy cookies... And i was exhausted! But not quite as tired as newly-preggers Bethany! :)

Here are the girls looking gorgeous, and also some pics of a few of the many cookies we made (i believe we ended up with approx 12 kinds of cookies/bars that i can think of off the top of my head), and the adorable apron Bethany got me for xmas (SO CUTE):










Comments

Unknown said…
Love the apron, and your cookie spread was bananas. Good work ladies!
Lis said…
That is a LOT of cookies. I am impressed. I think I would have given up after batch numero uno.
Laurie said…
they were delish too. Only the nasty ones are left (aka Gingerbread men).