thank you Lavs!

For introducing me to my new favorite website of all time, Regretsy! I love it so so much, mainly because the person who writes the comments on this crap is even snarkier than I could ever dream of being... See example below.

"Look, I’m a vampire! What? Wait let me lower the glass a little bit. Okay now look! What? Okay how about now? No? Try putting your head on the table and looking up at me. See? It’s like I’m drinking blood. Because I have fangs. No, on the glass. No, those are etched in the glass so it looks like I . . . oh fuck it."

Comments

Laurie said…
You are welcome. This gal should be adopted by the Sundstroms, she would fit in perfectly
Katie said…
yeah i agree, she may be my new favorite person EVER.
Laurie said…
HELEN KILLER=LOVE, TWUE LOVE.
Lis said…
That is hilarious. I love the comments. Have you seen failblog?
http://failblog.org/