Pages

A high-heel loving gal and her trusty sidekick…
Sunday, October 4, 2009

san diego


Just checked into the hotel for nursing conference and am killing time before dinner (see the view from our room)! Had a lovely weekend with Sara, just mostly relaxed and caught up on eachother's lives which was great and much needed! I took a couple of pics from our trip to the SD Zoo today, so will post those once i get home... :)

ps, i totally brought the bad weather with me - it was in the 80's here all last week, and as soon as i landed the clouds and wind came out and haven't gone away! oh well, still sunnier/warmer than Spokane...

6 comments:

Lis said...

Looks pretty!

Lis said...

And, at least you weren't stuck on I90 in a dust storm :-)

Katie said...

true, good point! :)

Laurie said...

true that! Too bad the weather is kind of sucky tho.

Pia said...

Everything else was great though. And I confirmed our Seahawks outing with Bob. God can't wait. Now come home and take care of me. I'm miserable!

Cara said...

glad you had fun!