Pages

A high-heel loving gal and her trusty sidekick…
Wednesday, June 24, 2009

blargh

I really have nothing exciting to say. Sorry.

Pia and I are once again apartment/house hunting, we are hoping to move before school starts back up. I HATE moving. god. ugh. we've seen a few cute places, nothing amazing yet. the search continues.

Next weekend is the cabin for Stitch 'n Bitch. Should be fun. I am missing out on watching Hoopfest which is one of my all-time favorite things. Darn.

I've been up to Camp a couple of times this summer, mainly for weekend things. Nice to get a free wknd at the lake to work on the tan.

And that's pretty much it.

5 comments:

Laurie said...

Sounds like plenty to blog about to me. Still have lots of moving boxes. Where have u looked?

Cara said...

why r u moving?

Katie said...

we are moving because our heat bills were like $400/month last winter and we don't want to do that again, but figured it would be easiest to move while P is out of school. we've looked all over Browne's/PV/south hill... top of the list is a big apt about 5 blocks away from where we are now. :)

Lis said...

$400 per month! Crazy. I'd move too. Moving does suck but you tend not to be a pack rat after doing it enough times.

Laurie said...

you'd think so Lis, but obvs you have not seen Pia's ginormous piles o crap :-)