celebrating!

Yesterday, my wonderful friend Trent married his gorgeous lady Marci! Pia, Tara, our friend David and I all got to go witness the very beautiful and personal ceremony...

The couple leaving after a fun party... The sparklers were pretty, but kinda started burning my hand by the time they got there LOL

Of course, it's not a fun night for me without some adorable shoes! These are my new faves...

Pia and the beautiful bride

Me, P and Tara (i'm getting creative with the self-pic here)

Comments

Unknown said…
Thanks for letting me be your date. So much fun sister!
Laurie said…
yay you DID get a pic of the high heels! And I love your new site 'look', where did you find the pretty template?
Lis said…
I bet there are some cool pics with those sparklers. Great idea. Looks like you guys had fun!