HURRAY!


It's snowing! It's snowing! I'm excited, we're supposed to get somewhere between 3 and 12" over the weekend. Finally! :) Maybe now Mt Spokane will be open sometime before the New Year and I can go skiing.

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been up to nothing exciting... The highlight of my week was winning Trivia Night at the Blue Spark this week with 4 of my friends - we totally cheated on the last round and it was so worth it, we each won about $8 LOL! :) No shame, and yes these friends were mostly all church camp friends... we cheat anyways.

Comments

Unknown said…
CC friends...of course you cheated. You just ask God for forgiveness on Sunday and all is good! Hee hee!
Laurie said…
I like your Xmasy look! and the snow is very pretty. But I'm SHOCKED about the cheating you Camp Crotchers should be ashamed.