O.M.F.G.


I've spoken a bit about my deep and unending love for the genius that is Karl Pilkington. Well, he now has a BLOG! Yay! Check it out, often, and learn to love him too. Because he is effing hilarious. Also, a new season of the podcast with Karl, Ricky Gervais, and Steven Merchant starts this next week. Could life get any better??? I think not. PS, if (when) I get a dog, I am probably naming him Karl Pilkington. Pilky for short. Or maybe K.Pilk. I'm still working on it.

One more thing, I am starting a Karl Pilkington quote of the week on the sidebar, just because he is amazing...

Comments

Laurie said…
will I ever forget our amazing road trip from DC to Spokane, accompanied by the wit and wisdom of K. Pilk? I think not...yeah for Karl joining the 21st c. and getting a blog!
Meg said…
How do you know about this man? I'll be sure to jump on the band wagon and love him too...but who in the hell is he? PS Your pup will SO be K. Pilk.
Unknown said…
That's a great dog name sister. And the quote is awesome! By the way, his bald, round head is starting to remind me of someone else in this family who has a sort of bald, round head...initials R.P. Father of H.J.P.

And Meg you will love Karl. The man is a nut job! Are we sure he's not some long-lost relative from the Sundstrom line?
Laurie said…
It all started when Pia and I fell in love with Ricky Gervais and Steve Merchant in "Extras" on HBO. Then Katie and I listened to 2 seasons of Ricky & Steve's podcasts on our crazy road trip from DC to the 'Kane. K Pilk is their producer or summat (a little Britishism for you) and he is a total idiot savant. K, put up a link for those who need to be enlightened.
Unknown said…
She did put up a link mom, you click on the blue "BLOG" in her post and it takes you to his site! I looked at it yesterday, and it is hilarious. Karl is a nut job, but awesome!