lots of pics!

Incredibly random pictures, in no particular order, from the last couple of Camp sessions!


My first aid group, "saving" a deer-goring victim...


me and Devin at the 80's Prom dance


Me, Kate, Kaitrin and Brit (staff girls minus 1) at the dance


Me and Keaton, being nerds per usual


last year's Staff girls - Michelle, Kate, Ashley and me (still 80's Prom)


Lighting the torch for the Olympics Relay!


Just lit the torch...


Peeps cooking up some lunch!


Pushing in Devin and Kaitrin


First aid group doing some abdominal assessment on me


Jazzercise!


Dressed up for the Talent Show (Kaitrin is some leotarded-thing, I am dressed as Greg our Program Director)


Kate bummed cuz I'm kicking her ass at Wii Tennis


Graham in the sweet formal-wear I painted on him for a "fancy dinner"


Celebration after raiding and dominating Camp Lutherhaven (I'm in the middle kneeling)



Cousin Jordan playing with the hose during a game


Cousin Tori getting ready to sing rather than jump in the lake...


Me with Danielle Warner, one of the girls I went to Camp with from 5th grade on, whom I love and adore more than anything!


Slip 'n Slide (me and Tori)

More sweet Slip 'n Slide tricks! (you should have seen the sweet bruises I got from that one...)

Comments

Laurie said…
Awesome pix I don't even know what to say I am in happy tears that you have blogged. Lol wink. Can't believe how big the cousins are. And the 80s look is good on you.
Sue said…
i'm thinkin the hair needs to be BIGGER for a real 80's look!
Sue said…
ps - and thank you for updating - your cousin, megan, is a big fat loser - thinking that the long letter to hads would suffice for two or more weeks . . .
Unknown said…
Why do you always put up the hideous picture of me in the kitchen? You've got to have something cuter then that? Love all the pictures though. It was fun hanging at camp with you!
Laurie said…
btw how great is it that you are apparently wearing a tennis skirt to play wii tennis!?
Katie said…
yes, i'm nothing if i'm not apparely-prepared for playing Wii! LOL
Lis said…
Wow, back in Spokane huh? Fun! Camp looks like it was a lot of fun. It seems the counselors get to act like kids again too.
Meg said…
Okay, it does look pretty darn fun. Great body paint tuxedo, right out of the pages of Playgirl. Kate wouldn't know about the 80's, she was just a pup.