barely awake...

It's been a LONG couple of weeks! But we finally get a break, so I'm blogging from the comfort of my mom's couch... Where the internet is (slightly) faster, which means you get pics! Yay! After a fun, but crazy, Mid High session at Camp we spent the past week doing manual labor and planning out as a staff. Yesterday we went on our Staff Retreat, which included a fun morning on the Lutherhaven High Ropes course - where I actually made it off the platform and was way braver than last year! - and then an afternoon of BBQ and water sports on the Spokane River!

Kate, Kaitrin and I getting ready to head up to the High Ropes course...

Up amongst the trees! And still smiling...

Kate and I looking tan and happy on the boat, despite the crap weather

Me, Greg, Brit, Meredith and Mike


Greg and I NOT watching the tubers... And he makes me look really tan ;)

Comments

Laurie said…
That is a whole lotta white skin (except you of course) and stay out of treetops yikes
Lis said…
is Greg a BF? he looks like his arm is around you...
Laurie said…
thanks for asking that Lis. I wanted to but I thought Katie might yell at me ;-)
Katie said…
Nah, Greggy Poo isn't a BF, although he is looking at me rather lovingly in that last pic now that i look! ;)