Disneyland!

I finally convinced someone to go to Disneyland with me yesterday! The girls and I braved the chilly weather to head out, and it was GREAT! The crowds weren't bad, the line rides short (under 20 minutes for every ride!), the food yummy... A fun day overall!

waiting to get inside the park - the only crowd we ran into...


Michele, Bethany and me


being dorks in our ugly D'Land hats...

of course, we had to find beers (it was Cinco de Mayo after all)!

Michele and I "sad" because we got fricking soaked on Splash Mountain (never happened in all my time at D'Land)!


Comments

Laurie said…
looks like LOTS of fun. Better than if C & I went, cuz we would not go on any rides except maybe It's a Small World. And love the hats!
Unknown said…
Wish I was at D-land with you. You know I love the happiest place on earth. Looks like fun times for all (minus the soaking)!
Meg said…
Looks like so much fun...at least as fun as Dland can be. They sell beer at the happiest place on earth? I thought for sure it was 'dry'.
Laurie said…
why do you think it's so happy? Not from waiting in ginormous lines, that's fer sure.
Anonymous said…
When there's a will there's a way as far as beer-finding goes! ;)

Katie
Katie said…
Testing from my blackberry!
Sue said…
It sounds like you and Pete share a special place for the "Most Magical Place on Earth" - according to Peter
Sara said…
I visit your page just so I can see your "sad" faces. Oddly enough, they make me so happy I giggle.