And I'm off...


Yet another traveling weekend - tomorrow I'm heading up to Spokane to go work out at Camp Cross for a few days! It will be nice to see the family, and my camp buds, and take some of my clothes home so I don't have quite so much to move in a few weeks!!!

Unfortunately, Lake Coeur d'Alene flooded, so this pic is what I'll be facing when I get to Camp - there should be about 30 feet of shoreline, plus some docks.... God clean-up is going to be HIDEOUS when the water goes down!!! :O

Comments

Laurie said…
yikes that looks like potential mosquito-ville! Will pick you up at the airport! Can't WAIT!
Unknown said…
That picture is insane! I know the water is high when it hits the boathouse, but the amount of water between the dock and the Ark really drives it home. Can't wait to see you this weekend sister!
Meg said…
YIKES! Happy cleaning. Whether it's cleaning butts or cleaning floods...what is it with you and your gross endeavors? Do you like bad smells like Car?
Laurie said…
Megs, don't you smell your fingers too? just askin'. LOL so gross.
Lis said…
Haha, that last comment was funny. Maybe you'll still be moving when the lake goes down and you won't have to clean.
Unknown said…
New posts sister!!! Let's get on it.