My favorite time of year...


Yes it's MARCH MADNESS! Woot! I absolutely LOVE watching the NCAA's and this should (hopefully) be a great year for the Zags! And, of course, the Cougs, who get 2nd place in my heart.

The 7th-seed Zags are playing Davidson, which should be a tough match-up and a great game - the Zags are finally healthy and we actually got to see Josh Heytvelt play well in the WCC tourney for what felt like the 1st time all season. They play Friday, when I stupidly scheduled myself to fly up to Spokane - so for now I'm praying like HELL that they land a late game so I don't miss any of it!!!

The Cougs are a 4 seed(!) which is awesome, and should have a bit easier time getting out of the first round, with a game against Winthrop.

Let the Madness begin, should be a fun few weeks! GO ZAGS!!!!!!!

Comments

Cara said…
pooh and i are on our way to raleigh!!! only a three hour drive for us and he has a meeting thursday and friday morning in raleigh!!!
Laurie said…
WHAT are you thinking! Didn't you two goons swear that you were never going to another tournament game after the last debacle???!!! LOL have fun and don't forget to fill out your brackets (CBS.com) I booted the cougs 2nd round but the Zags to win it all so I should be out of contention right away lol.
Katie said…
j/k, have fun! i hope you 2 aren't our bad luck charms, as you were witness to the biggest heartbreaker of ALL TIME!
Laurie said…
I thought we had decided they WERE the worst bad luck charms of all time. But They can only jinx the Cougs, who are more than capable of taking themselves out of the tournament right?
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said…
Seriously, they are our two little unlucky leprechans. But maybe this will be the year that they cheer our Zags onto victory. At the least, I hope they make it without a major car malfunction. I am so jealous that you two get to go to NCAA fun, while I have to teach. And get your brackets filled out stat. No whining allowed if you miss the deadline!
Cara said…
we're taking down our tattered Zags flag from the front porch, as we think that may be the bad luck charm, not us!!! I swore I would never go again, but Pooh convinced me that it would be fun!
Cara said…
oh, and we will take pics for you!
Katie said…
good call on the flag - the first game it saw was the GU vs UVA game, which was hands-down the worst we have ever played... so it is def not doing us any favors!
Meg said…
How much do I love that you called Fred and Irene fuckers. Kate, I think you may just love the F word as much as your dear cuz.
Unknown said…
She worships the F-bomb Fendi. I can't wait to see your pics Cara. Email them to us and we'll put some up on our many blogs. I love that you and Tony are going back for more. Yeah!