Woot!


Somehow (and I kind of demand a recount or tie-breaker or something) but Pia and I tied in the Oscar pool! I'm a wee bit (okay, a lot) annoyed about having to share my crown. But actually, I made an incredible comeback - at one point, uncomfortably close to the end, Pia was ahead by 3, so I was thrilled with the win! This is the first year that the pool hasn't offered a tie-break question, so there is an asterisk by this victory...

Here is a pic of my favorite dress from the night, worn by uber-model Heidi Klum! :) I love this dress!

And thanks, mom, for IM'ing with me through the show! It definitely made an otherwise VERY boring show much funner and funnier! We are so much better than Jon Stewart...

Comments

Laurie said…
I had a blast too, Ms. Cashew-Hater. BTW did you know that you could WIN Heidi's dress!!! I think on Coke.com or something. It is very pretty, kind of looks like my fave Chris might have designed it with that big collar deal.
Sue said…
Jon Stewart was not funny AT ALL
Katie said…
yeah but then i'd have to drink Coke... pass! :)
Unknown said…
You're just lucky that they cut off the changes yesterday. I was going to change my best actor to DDL, but I got in too late to make the last minute chance.
Laurie said…
wasn't that the worst show ever!!! Even worse than the Dave Letterman year. so not funny.
Meg said…
Kind of glad I missed it. Good call on Heidi's dress, she does look snazzy. And being 5'11 and 110 lbs doesn't hurt.