On the road again...

That's right, myself and my awesome road-trip buddy (aka my mom) took off this morning! I accidentally overslept, had been planning to leave by 9 but finally rolled out (after hitting up the 'Buck of course) around 10:15! We managed to make it through most of rainy Oregon and stopped in Grants Pass for the night at a lovely Travelodge. No pics, as I looked like crap today and erased all the ones my mom tried to take in the car, plus she forgot her camera cord of course. :)

Tomorrow it's off to California, with a (hopefully) brief stop in Sacramento so I can get a CA nursing license!

Comments

Meg said…
You're a brave, brave gal. Keep us posted! Is you Mom like mine and eating Fritos the entire road trip?
Sue said…
omg - that would be so stinky after a while!
Unknown said…
The only thing worse would be cornnuts!Sounds like things are going great on your trip. Kt, dad sent our presents. I'll send yours to your new CA address. Drive safely girls. And throw mom a bone & stop@a Vinnie's:)
Laurie said…
no thrift store stops yet dammit, but tomorrow is another day...and she did eat Chex Mix which was pretty foul. I only eat good stuff like Werthers and maybe a little pack of Ritz crackers, so she has no complaints as yet.