Stuff that keeps me from being bored...

Here are my top websites to look at when I'm bored. Maybe they'll help you out! :)

1. PinkIsTheNewBlog.com - Trent is too funny! He is SOOOOO much better than Perez.

2. Office fansites - top 3 are OfficeTally, Northern Attack and Jenna Fischer (Pam)'s blog

3. People.com - what better way to stay abreast of Jamie-Lynn's pregnancy or Brangelina's latest adoption? It's "classy" gossip. Or something.

4. The Fug Girls - they are hilarious! This website is so great!

5. MSNBC - because they are never blocked at work, they have info about everything, and keep me up-to-date on whatever I need!

Comments

Laurie said…
good choices. But THREE Office websites, that may border on fanaticism...
Meg said…
Thanks for the heads up, I'm always looking for something to kill time at work:).