Hurray for the Holidays!


Well it's safe to say that the Holidays are in full swing! I've got (a few) presents wrapped, listened to my new Starbucks Christmas CD, celebrated with friends, and am now counting the days until work is done (6 shifts to go) and I get to visit with my awesome family!


Since some of you asked, here are some pics from the Holiday "$20 Wine Contest" Party I went to last night at Michele's new BF Matt's last night - it was fun to get a bit dressed up and drink some vino (which is not my favorite, but I rallied for the sake of the season). The goal of the night: to bring the best under-$20 wine. I did not win, as I know NOTHING about wine. But Bethany got 1st and 3rd place! Atta girl!


Michele, me and Bethany (at the beginning, before things got a little less classy as usual)






Michele practicing her dancing




Semi-dressy... :)



The winner! Isn't she cute...



Yes we are dorks... (Brian, Bethany's new hubby, puts up with us really well though!)


The aftermath...



Comments

Sue said…
Did you decorate the fabulous tree??? You HAVE been a busy elf!
Katie said…
no that's a stolen pic... i am waiting til i get to spokane where all my ornaments are!
Laurie said…
we're waiting for you to decorate your fake tree! Also, you are SOOOO pretty. Looks like a fun time, you should have had me send you the $3.00 WAWA wine from the Rocket, it is good!
Unknown said…
Love the Christmas pics sister. Looks like you had tons of fun. You should have told me about your party. I have a friend who works in wine distribution who would have had a good 20 ideas all of which would have beat Bethany! Can't wait to have you home!
Katie said…
aw, thanks P. :) although Bethany didn't appreciate your sentiments too much when I read them to her! LOL
Unknown said…
Sorry Bethany ;) You gotta be tough to be friends with this family!
Meg said…
What a fancy little party, you look adorable! That is a lot of vino, Ryan would be proud!