Happy 2008!!!


Happy 2008 everyone! I thought '07 was a great year and I can only hope that this next year will be even better!!! Just so I am (slightly) accountable, here are my "resolutions" for the next 12 months:

1. Embrace a healthy and active lifestyle

2. Take every new adventure that comes my way without hesitating.

3. Keep in contact with my family and friends, reconnect with those I've been bad about keeping up with.

4. Love and laugh every day!

I hope you all have a wonderful year full of joy, happiness, sunshine and laughing so hard it hurts!

Comments

Laurie said…
good ones! But you didn't say "leave my apartment in LA for something besides work"
Katie said…
gee thanks mom... don't worry, i DO plan to leave my apt frequently. jeez.
Sue said…
I've never known you to be "like your mother" in the staying in department - and good job on the resos - you have inspired me to be more accountable as well - yikes!
Laurie said…
my bad. I thought you might be scared. Not our Katie! Brave girl.
Meg said…
Great ressies. Come up with some for me would ya?! Happy New Year!!!