Cookie Day

Today was the 2nd annual "Cookie Day" at Bethany's house. I am not much of a baker, but I agreed to go when promised Bud Light and taco dip. ;) It was a LOOONNGGG day, we ended up making 12 kinds of cookies and it felt like it would never end at times! But we got some yummy Christmas gifts and a fun girl's day out of it...



Oh yeah, did I mention it snowed today? Hurray! Of course, it's already melted, but still...

My favorite girls, cooking and looking purty

My sad attempts at decorating gingerbread men... Michele and I finally gave up on making them cute and went for goofy/weird in the end - mainly aliens and aerobics instructors for Mish, accident victims and monsters for me.

"Magic Bars" - not my favorite, but everyone else seems to worship them! :)

Halfway done! yes, there were probably twice as many cookies as this when we finished. Jeez.

Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! Nice cooking, Suzy Homemaker. The cookies look great sister. We need a closeup of your accident victim cookies. :)
Sue said…
come spread some of your cookie making juju on Dominic - I have been trying to get him to make cookies for two weeks with NO RESULTS!
Laurie said…
is this what happens when you never get the Easy Bake Oven you always asked Santa for?
Lis said…
Yeah, those magic bars don't look that great. That is A LOT of baking. I can understand wanting to be a quitter and walk out!
Laurie said…
BTW I am totes on Team Bill too! I really hate the girls also. Esp. Isabeau, stupid name and stupid girl.
Katie said…
yeah Lavs, I was pulling for Nicole, sad that she got the boot... darn Black Team!
Meg said…
God I HATE Issy and her big extra fat neck! So glad you guys watch, and even more I hate the short little gal who's only lost about 8lbs, her husband who is at home working full time and caring for their son lost more weight than her. Not that it bothers me or anything! Favorite cookies are Russian Tea and anything with frosting! Magic bars look grody!
Unknown said…
Go Bill Go! Issy and Julie are so annoying. I don't get it when they keep saying Julie is the heart of the team. All she seems to do is bitch about everyone else...

My fav cookies are super soft molassas or chocolate crinkle cookies.
Laurie said…
how can you not hate those two? They are the most annoying BL'ers EVER. If Bill does not win, I'm going to be sooooo mad. I still love Kai tho. And Megs you are right on, Isabeau's fat ugly neck is really annoying. LOL can't believe I am so fired up about all this. cuz I hate reality shows. Better go watch me some Project Runway so I can calm down.
Laurie said…
oh I forgot to say (in that firestorm of a comment I just posted) that I like peanut butter cookies (homemade) and sugar cookies (soft ones from the store). Actually I'd prolly even eat a Magic Bar if you put one in front of me. And molasses cookies yum!